1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Man I hate to hear news like this! I hope they catch whoever done this and let the owner beat them till he can't beat them anymore!! I hate a thief! !! There is no sense in stealing something that don't belong to you...get yourself a job and buy your own!!!

Good luck hope everything is still intact if it is found!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spoke with An ONDR friend of mine @ luch time. When they found the trailer,Glen was so upset the car was gone they took him to the Hospital:( Hope he's okay.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Stolen car...

My father-in-law and son built a Camaro together and it was the boys first car. It was stolen in a similar fashion and they did find the car in the Brantford area stripped and burnt.
Same sort of situation happens in the London area as well.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
My father-in-law and son built a Camaro together and it was the boys first car. It was stolen in a similar fashion and they did find the car in the Brantford area stripped and burnt.
Same sort of situation happens in the London area as well.
Another "CopoPete" ( R.I.P ) situation perhaps ?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I sure will keep my out for this....they may try to get it across the border down here

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
I really hate people that have to steal stuff from the good people that pour their hard earned money into these cars. This is at least the third time a thread about a car being stolen!! This S**T really makes me mad :mad::mad::mad:

:ragtop:

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:(That's akin to horse rustling. They used to shoot them; they should do the same to car thiefs. Hope it's found intact.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Boostards! I would like to come across some of these a**holes in the process!

There is no respect for other people's property!

Will keep a good eye peeled here! :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open for the car in montreal area......

Had a friend who had the same fate with his beloved malibu..... found the car about a year and a half later at a scrap yard who belong to another friend and with his records we found the thieve after a month of investigation.

Some poeple have no respect for the labor of love that some poeple put in their car

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
Boostards! I would like to come across some of these a**holes in the process!
i agree fully rick.
but in our province of great laws, we would be in more trouble than the thief:yes:
but mabe just mabe the thief cant see and runs into a few walls:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts