Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know me from the NorCal BBQ. Anyhow I just filed the police report because the Wagon was stolen today between 2AM - 9AM from Bayshore Ave and Donner Ave in San Francisco.

Never had a car stolen so any suggestions are welcome. GUTTED!!!!!!

Neil
415-505-7929
[email protected]

Brought this thread over from 1st & 2nd gen site

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Ask the PD who has the towing contracts in that area and call them !! I just found out a buddies 69 was reprted stolen but it was towed !! Man I hope you find it or in turns up Joe

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
i sure hope the sawzall syndicate isnt playing a joke on you :devil: ...... that does suck though i sure you find it and ALL IN ONE PEICE :yes:

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
i sure hope the sawzall syndicate isnt playing a joke on you :devil: ...... that does suck though i sure you find it and ALL IN ONE PEICE :yes:
I know you didn't mean your statement to be serious, but........why would the Sawzall Syndicate even think about playing a joke on one of their own NorCal brothers, not to mention the rest of the Nova world? Let's hope the wagon is found locally, and real soon. RK

·
0 Posts
ARE TRYING TO MAKE ALOT OF NOR-CAL GUYS PISSED? CAUSE THATS A QWICK WAY TO MAKE SOME OF US (ME) TURN TO VIOLENCE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID:mad:

JuJu is a super cool guy who LOVES his longroof. The guy puts his board on it every day to go hit the waves.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I know you didn't mean your statement to be serious, but........why would the Sawzall Syndicate even think about playing a joke on one of their own NorCal brothers, not to mention the rest of the Nova world? Let's hope the wagon is found locally, and real soon. RK
no im totally joking i know that its serious ive gotten plenty of stuff stolen from me i know how he feels i was just trying to make him smile which im sure i didnt im sorry if i offended webetrucking :yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
ARE TRYING TO MAKE ALOT OF NOR-CAL GUYS PISSED? CAUSE THATS A QWICK WAY TO MAKE SOME OF US (ME) TURN TO VIOLENCE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID:mad:
:eek: no im totally kiding i understand how it feels to have something so special takin from you in the blink of an eye. i didnt mean to offend anyone with my statement sorry nor-cal guys and the sawzall syndicate dont want anyone to lead to violence for a stupied comment that i put on this awesome website or offend anyone

·
0 Posts
トピックで保つために割り当てる 新星の人々の助力新星の人々

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
If my wagon was stolen... the last thing I would want to hear is a joke. Not crushin' the guy that made the statement about the SS (Sawzall Syndicate) but just wanted to note that we should be more cautious when we reply to post(s), especially in sensitive matters such as this.

A lot of us that has met Neil (jujutek) would agree that he's a really cool, down to earth, family oriented man. And he LOVES his wagon!!! If this was, indeed, stolen... I feel Neil's frustration.

Yo Neil! ... I hope it comes back soon bruddah!

-Jay (IRIE)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bummer, had a 66 coupe stolen felt like cryin for days man and evey time i went to a show i would look under the front fender where i scribed my name
in case it was mine.Will keep a look out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts