Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess after 34 years the shifter finally worn out. It was getting a lil sloppy going from N into D.
Well last Sat. it happened and it didn't take much. just a lil touch through N into R. At the time everything seemed ok. hoping ok. Yip you figured it out dropped the pan and found lots of metal. So now rbuild the trans HD. shift kit, get rid of the cheap Vega tourque and a new shifter for REAL.
The suspension will have to wait for now. :mad: sheesh

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heyyyyyyyyyy dont be pickin on the ol man sheeesh. First things first.
Got the windows sealed and trim put on last week then tinted.
Just had the paint matched to do touch up and the few primed spots.
Well as you can see its in Browns trany shop now.
New rebuilt 350 HD clutch packs and a new Jegs 3000 stall.
Sooooooo I guess by the time the snow ends sometime next week or so it will be finishedand I will take pics.
I have solid tail lights coming mine are spidered.
A real nice TCI shifter thanks to 1975_SS (Doug) pretty well gave it to me for what he charged.
I also have a SS Guage cluster with tach and clock....no cheese in the radio insert.
Plus today just arrived SS fender tags.
Just give me a little more me and I will show it off.
VROOM vrooommmm......sorry no cash for gas. for real:eek:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
sorry no cash for gas. for real:eek:
I hear you there - I just gave orthodontist $1000 and he handed me a payment book for the rest. After we get done with him, we get to spend $4K with ortho surgeon and $2.4K with regular dentist when she turns 17. Whats confusing is you look at her teeth and you can't tell she even needs anything. Looks like I will have to wait on my toys unless I can talk my wife into going to work full time.

Far as picking on ol man, we better check birthdates:yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts