1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Year: 1969

Model: Nova

Engine: 307

Body/Exterior: Factory. Body is good except for the quarters and rear bumper. Misc. trim, emblems, weather stripping needs replacing. Nothing to big.

Front End: Stock.

Transmission: Powerglide, on the column. For now.

Rear End: Stock. Posi unit soon.

Exhaust: Stock, with a nice hole in it.

Wheels/Tires: Black 14 inch TTOs. Radials.

Interior: Black interior from the factory. Is 100 percent factory as of now except for a 8 track player hacked in. Only thing it needs is a new seat. Rubber mat on the floor.

Electrical: Surprisingly intact.

Accessories/Options: Power steering and Undercoating. Probably what saved this lifelong North East car.

Sound system: 8 track, with blown speakers + rotted exhaust.

Additional Comments:I bought this car, as a one owner car, I have all the original paperwork including POP, bill of sale, etc,etc.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After i put the TT on:

Front:

Pulled the bumper off:

Interior:

Gutted it this weekend, preparing to patch/paint the floor, and getting ready for the quarters:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks! unfortunately, it's not going to be that color for to long. its gonna be black primer for a while until i can afford a decent spray.

·
Registered
309 Posts
sweet nice car, about the primer I just wanted to point out you don't always have to go down to bare metal infact you should try to avoid it if possible after market primers can't compete with the factory's electro applied stuff

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the pointers and tips guys. and yea thats a 8 track :D i think I had Sab's Paranoid in there when that pic was took.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Stinger....nice car, its colour is cool and body seems to be in a quite good state to work on a project. I like it, enjoy the Nova:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet lookin ride! love the color! Where did you find the 8 track player?
thanks a bunch! the original owner had it put in.

Hi Stinger....nice car, its colour is cool and body seems to be in a quite good state to work on a project. I like it, enjoy the Nova:thumbsup:.
thanks man. i like yours, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
very nice car! was that an original Long island car? or from out of state? just curious, what do you plan to do with the stock flat hood? thanks

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
very nice car! was that an original Long island car? or from out of state? just curious, what do you plan to do with the stock flat hood? thanks
original LI car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts