Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmm.....I can't remember the last time I posted or been on the Site . My apologies for the lax...however my love for Novas has never faltered. I still have my 67 SS 327 4 speed I have had from the early 70's . It is tucked away awaiting my now retired self to get back to it . Crazy as it is I last drove it in 79 . I restored the car with as many nos parts from a local Chevy dealer as i could get and shot it with good old 99L lacquer back then. Over the years i owned many a 65 and still have my 65 SS .. I recently sold my 66 SS along with a couple L79 ZI engines. That is the update so I'm looking forward to hanging out and reading members shared thoughts. Greg.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Hmmmm.....I can't remember the last time I posted or been on the Site . My apologies for the lax...however my love for Novas has never faltered. I still have my 67 SS 327 4 speed I have had from the early 70's . It is tucked away awaiting my now retired self to get back to it . Crazy as it is I last drove it in 79 . I restored the car with as many nos parts from a local Chevy dealer as i could get and shot it with good old 99L lacquer back then. Over the years i owned many a 65 and still have my 65 SS .. I recently sold my 66 SS along with a couple L79 ZI engines. That is the update so I'm looking forward to hanging out and reading members shared thoughts. Greg.

Welcome back Greg. I also have a 67. Would love to see some pics

·
Premium Member
11,285 Posts
Well welcome back Greg!!!. Wondered where you have been, It's been a rough couple of years here, and I don't get on much like before. We're doing some better, but I guess as old folks we're doing better than some. Sold the Nova last fall. With the way things are in Michigan, I haven't been over to see him yet. Got some more goodies for him. LOL Take care my friend.....good to see you are still kicking.

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts