Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes sir page 24 of the july 2009 "chevy high performance" talkin bout 'pick your first project car" they are descibing nova's and what u can get. they even throw in a little part bout the 75-79's. wont be long now our 4th gens will get the respect they deserve.....:salute:

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
They do

Well sort of...
My experiance has been once someone sees a nice 4th gen the comments are always positive. Only did a couple car shows with mine last summer but it always attracted more attention then I thought it would.
And it is not a show car by any standard.
Same at the track. While there are always a few 4th gens used as drag only cars mine always gets attention from other street car drivers and many good comments.

Personally I'd like to snag a late 70's-early 80's Chevelle before they get priced out of hand as well. Always thought they looked real nice fixed up performance wise.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I would be definitley be picking that up. Maybe one day someone would realize that the 4door 4th gens look as good as the 2 doors:yes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
You couldn't scan the article for us with problems getting the magazine? I would love to read it...

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
id like to

i sorry but i dont have stuff like that i dont even own a digital camera so i could post pics of my car sorry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts