Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
You're gonna get a lot of different opinions on this topic but for my money I don't think anything looks better than the 68 - 69 GM sport wheel.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
STOCK WHEEL, NO PICS YET! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Currently I'm running the original '67 but I found an old Cragar wheel that I'm switching to.

Be aware, there are many aftermarket automotive wheels on the market that sell for big money, $150.00-$300.00. Many of these same expensive "automotive" wheels can be bought from a golf cart aftermarket parts supplier for anywhere between $55.00-$130.00. Some may argue this point but they are the exact same wheels for a lot less money.

My current wheel....

The one I'm installing....

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
You guys dug up a nice old thread!:D:D:D

Mark

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
simulated wood wheel

I love the wheel it is outstanding, I have a 1966 , is your steering wheel an after market and if so, does it still look good, I heard they where not the correct color or even close. Yours looks terrific. [email protected]
Genuine GM new old stock wheel, the reproductions have a purplish hue to them a few years back not sure if there any better now

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Genuine GM new old stock wheel, the reproductions have a purplish hue to them a few years back not sure if there any better now
The Chevelle 16 1/2" wheel is reproduced; the Corvair 16" wheel is NOT reproduced ( the one pictured above). I have this same wheel in my Convertible as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts