Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Nova folks. I purchased a 1972 nova that originally had a column shifter. I installed a B and M floor shifter. Where can I get a cover to replace the column shifter on the column. Thanks guys and gals, I know one of you has an answer instead of spending BIG bucks for a new column. Be safe folks!

Premium Member
72, 2 Dr, 383, 700r4
2 ways, cut it off and fill it or check out the link to the site that used to offer just that piece. I did my own by cutting it off and filling it with JB weld steel putty. You can see in the pic that mine is not perfect as you can see a faint oval area. Looks good from my house 馃榾.

Or check these guys out. Steering Column Parts, Replacement, & How to Instructions

Every now and then you might see one on e-bay. Many refer to it as the "Steering Column Floor Shift Bowl".

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
2 ways, cut it off and fill it or check out the link to the site that used to offer just that piece. I did my own by cutting it off and filling it with JB weld steel putty. You can see in the pic that mine is not perfect as you can see a faint oval area. Looks good from my house 馃榾.

Or check these guys out. Steering Column Parts, Replacement, & How to Instructions

Every now and then you might see one on e-bay. Many refer to it as the "Steering Column Floor Shift Bowl".

View attachment 403908

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Looks GREAT to me. Very nice work and thanks for the reply. This site is the Balls. (Old saying from an old guy.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts