Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure. did u notice its just for one cap?
yeah Im just trying to find out if the hubcaps and wheels will work together and fit my 69 thinking about buying the wheels and find some dogdishes later after putting my disc brakes on my torque thrust no longer fit in front because they are 14x6 they rub the caliper and im having a hard time finding a pair 15 at a descent price my back wheels are 15x7 so I swapped front for back so I can roll the car

·
Registered
744 Posts
If I read the CG ad properly, those are a 5x5" bolt pattern. If you have standard set up on your car you have 5x4.3/4" bolt pattern.

Mark

·
Registered
602 Posts
Yeah I was about to say that too, the bolt pattern wouldn't be right. I have Wheel Vintiques rallys. I bought them off of summit...they're about $70 each, and they have many different bolt patterns, widths and backspacing options. I just bought silver ones and painted them. While I don't have caps on them, they have a whole bunch of caps available.

Only thing is, the center hub of the wheel was a little too big, so it doesn't fit snug, it's just held in place by the lugs, which is why I only have them on the back, and a different brand on the front.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok cool at least I didnt buy them just keeping my options open the whole wheel thing is a bit confusing:confused:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I went through the same scenario. I found a good deal on some hubcaps and bought them not knowing what wheels would work. Turns out they were easy to find. My 67 has the rare J-52 disc brake option so I needed 15 x 7 to clear also. Have fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts