Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Here you go:

But; if you have headers, a deep oil pan, or an automatic transmission, it won't work.

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
With aftermarket heavy duty dropped springs, and the perfect wheel offset and tire size, you may be fine, just watch out for speed bumps. My tires didn't really rub, they did rub a little on the rear of the inner wheel wells, But I think this was due more to the aftermarket A-arms, but I scrapped my oil pan and headers on the test drive. What I would of done different is just use the 2 inch dropped spindles and a set of 1/2" drop subframe bushings. This should actually lower the car somwhere more like 3 inches and be just perfect.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
if your body mount bushings are shot then you wont see a difference with the 1/2 inch drops bushings, i didn't see a difference in mine, but it tightened everything up so much and i love them.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
what eric failed to mention is he's running skinnies up front with some huge walled tires, so its not really apples to apples....with 6cyl springs and stock spindles, regarless of tire diameter though, this thing was sittin sky high....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts