Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the St. Louis Nova Club meeting today, about 20 people and 10 cars showed up. Everybody seemed really friendly. The first cruise is at the Arnold, Mo. Hardees on the 21st of April. As of now I plan on attending and taking my car if the weather is good.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Great meeting you yesterday. Your car looks great!

A

·
0 Posts
Anyone else from the site going to the cruise this Friday in Arnold?
My plans are to show up for a couple of hours.........last Saturday's cruise in Festus was packed even though it sprinkled for a short time.

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I plan on going if the weather is nice and I get out of work early. We have a special event going on and it will probably keep me late.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll be there. Not sure about the Nova though. The tranny isn't shifting right, and I'm not sure it'll get straightened out in time.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The Nova's tranny let go this morning on the way to work, :mad: so it's back at the transmission shop getting worked on. But I'm on the bike, and I'll be at the cruise.

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How did the cruise turn out? I got hope a little late after spending the day outside during a field exercise, I was beat. I came home relaxed a while, mowed my yard and then crashed out on the couch about 9 o'clock.

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The next meeting hasn't been released yet. I think they haven't decided on a location yet. The next cruise is at Hardees in Arnold at HWY 141 and Jeffco. the web site for the club is www.stlnovas.org it has all the dates and directions of all the events.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts