Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phones disconnected. Website down. Summit tells me they are out of business.
I need replacement parts for the A110-19 Rear Disk Conversion Kit (for Lincoln Versailles 9" Rear Axle on my 63 SS convertible)
  • pads
  • rotors
  • caliper rebuild kits
Anyone able to help me ?

thanks,
Ron

·
Vendor
1,448 Posts
Oh wow. That comes as a surprise. Bummer...

Three options I can throw out are 1) take the parts to Napa and see if they can match them. When I worked at one in the 90s we matched stuff for guys all the time. We had some really great reference books.

2) See if Inline Tube can help. Their tech support has been pretty decent for us with non-standard stuff.

3) If there are numbers on the parts search on eBay motors and see if anything comes up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info.
I also found a right rotor #23008AB2R, but I also want a left rotor #23008AB2L as well.
Since the calipers are custom from SSBC, I can't find a rebuild kit for their calipers #A22195 and #A22196.

Buyer beware - many online sellers and big name Nova catalog stores are selling off their SSBC inventory, and not informing the buyers about the SSBC status and lack of warranty. (Summit is not one of them)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[Anyone have the dimensions or drawings for these SSBC calipers/rotors ? I have a couple SSBC drawings but they don't have the part numbers on them.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Phones disconnected. Website down. Summit tells me they are out of business.
I need replacement parts for the A110-19 Rear Disk Conversion Kit (for Lincoln Versailles 9" Rear Axle on my 63 SS convertible)
  • pads
  • rotors
  • caliper rebuild kits
Anyone able to help me ?

thanks,
Ron
Summit is not out of business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts