Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see pictures of anyone running the SS 396 style rims on their 3rd gen. I've been offered a set for trade and seems like a great deal. I just want to get an idea of what they might look like on my car. All I can find on google is of chevelles.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Please send in $10.00 for each viewing of the website....or else:D
Whew, I'm glad I just linked it!:rolleyes:

Psst, micahmayhem send me your $10 and I'll forward it for ya!:devil:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Sorry - I haven't seen this thread until now. Here are some pics....

·
Registered
418 Posts
SS Wheels on 3rd. Gen. Nova

Just had to add my $.02 and include my photo of the SS wheels. I had been running the Rallye wheel previously and decided to give it a change of appearance...I like the difference for now.....

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just had to add my $.02 and include my photo of the SS wheels. I had been running the Rallye wheel previously and decided to give it a change of appearance...I like the difference for now.....
Car looks just like mine to the tee,right down to the BF/TA's.Looks great with the SS rims on,leave it that way.:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I believe they come in 14 and 15 inch?? Right?? I love these American Racing 500's in a 17 inch size (for the Fury) but would look awesome on a 3rd gen!! My 2 cents. Get creative and have something GM done for the center caps!!

Ric
The factory Chevy SS396 wheels are only in 14". You can get them in 15" thru Wheel Vintiques - in different widths too. My rears are 15x8 with a 4.5" backset. My fronts are the factory 14" wheels....

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I believe they come in 14 and 15 inch?? Right?? I love these American Racing 500's in a 17 inch size (for the Fury) but would look awesome on a 3rd gen!! My 2 cents. Get creative and have something GM done for the center caps!!

Ric
Ironically, these rims were available on any of the big 3, and even AMC back in the day!:yes:

·
Registered
418 Posts
SS Wheels

Hey Mr. NICKEY NOVA,
Car looks just like mine to the tee,right down to the BF/TA's.Looks great with the SS rims on,leave it that way.
Love to see a picture of your car that's identical to mine.........send it to:
[email protected].............:yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts