Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
6,498 Posts
I'll be there Wed. until??????? We're taking my brother's 64 El Camino down there to sell. Really nice car everywhere you look. He's only put around 200 miles on it since it's been done but has decided he'd like a mid 60's Vette instead. I may be hanging around the El Camino at times. Look for a black one. Ordering some parts today if they can get there this week.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I will be down there Weds-Friday. Shane, I will look for the El Camino. I will hopefully be wearing a Nova T-shirt :cool: .

novamaniac
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
I'll be in vender spaces ID 84-90. I have lots of 66-67 Chevy II stuff. Will be there Wed - Sat, stop by and say hey.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
akanovass, All the spots are taken, but I always see someone trying to sell spots by gate 3.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Chip, I will stop bye and say hello :beer: .

Frank, I will be over sometime Friday morning. I have to check out the 63 parts.

I will be on the road early in the A.M. :eek:

See you guys :chev:

novamaniac

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I'm gonna go. I live about 12 miles from the fairgrounds, so I have no good reason NOT to go! :)

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Yeah, the forecast prompted me to take a vacation day and go tomorrow instead.

Figures... we've not seen much rain in central PA for the past 2 months, but it rains THIS weekend! lol

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
We walked around a few hours and had to pack it in...........what a terrible day. I should've waited till today..........much drier and its 9:00am now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts