Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today I installed my master cylinder and power booster as well as all the new brake lines. I also removed the stock suspension to make way for my CPP mini subframe kit. (on the way):D

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Nice..............I am defiently jealous. i really want another wagon for a D/driver.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Cool :cool::cool:
Can't wait for the stuff from cpp to come in.
But it's super LAME that now it won't start :(

I'll help you when I get home :yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Good job! Keep up the good work!

-Justin

·
Registered
639 Posts
Is that the CPP brake kit? I am still working miy install...did you have to bend or adjsut the short "snake" line for the front circuit (the one with the spring around it to get it to fit? Mine was way off...the fitting at the junction block on the inner fender panel was pointing down instead of going in from the side. I ended up routing it to the port on the other side of the prop valve like you did...

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that the CPP brake kit? I am still working miy install...did you have to bend or adjsut the short "snake" line for the front circuit (the one with the spring around it to get it to fit? Mine was way off...the fitting at the junction block on the inner fender panel was pointing down instead of going in from the side. I ended up routing it to the port on the other side of the prop valve like you did...
yep, it was way off. I bent the crap out of it.:yes:

·
Registered
229 Posts
no deliveries of parts today. still waiting:(
It's here! It's here!:yes::D:yes:
It seems as though they got delivered to my house:confused::confused:
I just took it out of my car :bored: and it was really heavy. You owe me one, mister!

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
It's here! It's here!:yes::D:yes:
It seems as though they got delivered to my house:confused::confused:
I just took it out of my car :bored: and it was really heavy. You owe me one, mister!
Time to bust out that whip Claudia and tell Mike to get to work on it!!! :devil:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Time to bust out that whip Claudia and tell Mike to get to work on it!!! :devil:
Will do :yes::yes::yes:
Mike and I have the day off tomorrow I'll make him work on it a little tomorrow :yes::devil::yes::D Then he can finish it when I'm at work on Sunday. ;)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
aaM i iNLINE?

Are u keeping the Six in there?:yes:

James

1 - 20 of 21 Posts