1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1963 Nova coupe, Phoenix Arizona
2,005 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Looks great, I didnt know you could mat the roof...lol I am ready to do that to mine.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thank you for all the replies, the motor & trans and clutch master are 06 GTO.
Brake master is a Strange Eng. from Jegs and the "E" brake handle is an old BMW one my son had lyin around. The cables are from Helmar parts on the web,cheap prices and a lot of variety. Wiper motor is out of a T---TA,$10. at the junk yard
Thank again for the replies

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Damn! :notworthy:

Looks real good! :thumbsup:

How much time do you have into all that sound insulation??? Looks like a lot! :eek:

I use to know this, but didn't the '06 GTO engine have more horse then the '04-'05???

Can't wait to see it done! :yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
WOW, i really love that color. I have been lookin for a dark grey that brings it.

Do you mind if i ask how to match your color?

really nice ride and your attention to detail is outstanding.

your work gives me energy to get out there and try a little harder to try and acheive something like that

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW, i really love that color. I have been lookin for a dark grey that brings it.

Do you mind if i ask how to match your color?

really nice ride and your attention to detail is outstanding.

your work gives me energy to get out there and try a little harder to try and acheive something like that
Mercedes gray , Brand code # 37034

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice car. What headers are you using? And, why the short header instead of long-tube? Just curious.

Thx,

Ed
Hooker block huggers, couldn't afford $800. long tubes . I spent $450 for the entire exhaust, headers, mufflers and mandrel bends. 400 hp should be good for a driver.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts