Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to locate a local hot rod shop in and around oakland, California. it will help me with the shipping costs.

i'll have them send the items directly to a philippine cargo company in oakland and save me some money :yes:

if you guys would be so kind to share the phone numbers of known shops in California, i will call them and it will help me make my purchase quicker.

please help i'm planning to purchase a TCI front clip(narrowed rail) complete set with 12" wilwood disc brakes, and hugger headers for my 327, all at once for shipping and fitting purposes :cool:(

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
i'm trying to locate a local hot rod shop in and around oakland, California. it will help me with the shipping costs.

i'll have them send the items directly to a philippine cargo company in oakland and save me some money :yes:

if you guys would be so kind to share the phone numbers of known shops in California, i will call them and it will help me make my purchase quicker.

please help i'm planning to purchase a TCI front clip(narrowed rail) complete set with 12" wilwood disc brakes, and hugger headers for my 327, all at once for shipping and fitting purposes :cool:(
TCI is in Socal, there has to be a shipper in the Long Beach area:yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

ano ba pare....???? maron ka ba letrato nang Nova mo.....???
whats up man...??? u got pics of ur Nova.....??? (kinda like that)

send some pics, interested in seein a PI Nova, i know there's another guy out there doin some Pro-Touring Mustang deal, welding in CHINELAS (slippers)...... hope u get ur stuff....

good luck w/ ur build...

LIL JOHN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts