Chevy Nova Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
The Big Three Swap meet and Car show in San Diego is goin down this weekend. I’m heading down there with a couple of friends.. We’ll be meeting up in the Fullerton area and leaving early Saturday morning.. We’re taking our classic cars unless it decides to rain..

Anyone else going or want to meet up let me know. Art, Luis, Frank, Chris, Mario..

·
Super Moderator
3,381 Posts
The LAST ever Big Three. They have lost their lease at the Murph and there will not be another. That's sad, because that was the greatest swap meet in that area forever, with a ton of vendors that didn't go to Pomona. I'll miss it this year, not only because I'm swamped, but because it's a Thursday-Saturday meet this time. I have never been disappointed there; last year, I found an NOS '65 grille emblem sitting out on a table...10 bucks. I'll be sorry to see it go. Have a good time.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ally, The Big Three has been on my to-do list for a long time and I too can't make it. As you say, I've heard its incredible.
I'm going to Portland again this year, April 2-5. I can't walk it in two days and am told its the Carlisle of the West Coast.
It's a nice road trip.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts