Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Premium Member
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have mentioned this to a couple of people and they have shown interest in cruising the vineyards of Temecula. I would like to get a show of hands that would be interested cruising ole Temecula, the vineyards and ending up at Lake Skinner for a potluck. I will clear this with the city and county in addition to notifying the larger vineyards for discounts. I am thinking the end of April early May. Please let me know if this is something you would like to do.

· Premium Member
970 Posts
Maybe we should make it to the lake first. Fast Eddie - it sounds like a good plan, whatever you come up with. As far as May, however, the third weekend I'll be in Laughlin, the fourth in Virginia, and the last weekend in Ohio. See you soon, RK

· Registered
2,651 Posts
Maybe we should make it to the lake first. Fast Eddie - it sounds like a good plan, whatever you come up with. As far as May, however, the third weekend I'll be in Laughlin, the fourth in Virginia, and the last weekend in Ohio. See you soon, RK
Sounds like that's picture taking season.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.