Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have mentioned this to a couple of people and they have shown interest in cruising the vineyards of Temecula. I would like to get a show of hands that would be interested cruising ole Temecula, the vineyards and ending up at Lake Skinner for a potluck. I will clear this with the city and county in addition to notifying the larger vineyards for discounts. I am thinking the end of April early May. Please let me know if this is something you would like to do.

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Depending on how many vineyards you hit along the way, you all might not make it to Lake Skinner! :D

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Maybe we should make it to the lake first. Fast Eddie - it sounds like a good plan, whatever you come up with. As far as May, however, the third weekend I'll be in Laughlin, the fourth in Virginia, and the last weekend in Ohio. See you soon, RK

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Maybe we should make it to the lake first. Fast Eddie - it sounds like a good plan, whatever you come up with. As far as May, however, the third weekend I'll be in Laughlin, the fourth in Virginia, and the last weekend in Ohio. See you soon, RK
Sounds like that's picture taking season.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
:waving::waving: Heres mine.

April 25th will be out for me. My youngest son is getting married that day.
Also it would have to be on a Sat. as I go back to Vegas on Sundays

·
Registered
247 Posts
cool

Im in as long as i have plenty of time to get those days off from work.....and the other nova is up and going so i will take two this time...:devil::yes:

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
9 cars so far, going to need a few more to make it a real event.:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts