Chevy Nova Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
that was great to plan an event and have it turn out so well. all the novas are looking good. i had to look twice at the dog by the front tire, almost thought it was real. that nova grill was just to cool. anymore close-up pics of that grill ?

·
Registered
578 Posts
So sorry I missed this years event. Shout out to the Az boys for making the trip , missed you guys twice this year as no Route 66 for me this year. . Good people for sure. Hopefully next year.

Larry H
No worries, look forward to catching up.
If not before then... Route 66 is the first weekend in May 2020

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
To everyone that attended, it was nice putting faces to the username. Joe, thank you for putting this together for all us to enjoy and spend some time away from the regular 9-5. Look forward to the next SoCal cruise, BBQ, etc.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Thank You guys for the pictures ....... wish I was there ..... :(

and, Thanks Joe for Heading this up -- you can 'call me anytime ....

(Frank --- sorry I Missed - ya ).

The "Nova Q" .... (need more pictures of that BEAST) --- th' " Front Half "

·
Super Moderator
3,402 Posts
Same here Jim. Won't be the last chance, to be sure.

Nice event, and thanks so much to AJ and his crew for BBQ-ing for us and making things easy. Some quality cars there, and it was good to meet the owners and shoot the breeze. Thanks to Joe for running point on the whole thing, and it was a good time.

·
Super Moderator
3,402 Posts
Was going through my mind and had some questions for the owner of the '65 SS that showed up to the So Cal event. There were so many nice cars, some really solid 3rd generation cars and the event was a good time. Any of the people attending have any information on the owner of the Willow Green '65 SS? I think his name is Lyn or Lyn and he bought the car NEW as an 18 year old. Any leads appreciated by PM or if he's a member, can I get a member name.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts