Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is "THE" Annual BBQ event , but is going to be a throw back to the first event that was a "Taco Cruise" held at Dale's house. If you need info that is not provided please Pm or e-mail me ([email protected]) but Lyndon will be updating things as they happen on the website (http://thesocalnovas.com/BBQ_2009/index.htm). This was designed so that you dont have to look through 20 pages of posts for information. Here is a link to last years BBQ for those that wernt in attendance http://www.livecarshows.com/2008LCSshows.html. As allways we are seeking donations for raffle prizes. If you work somewhere or have connections to something all might enjoy please help us out. I cant wait to see all the Nova's parked out in front of my house!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
cool

cool so this is the official date then.....ok then i officially marked it down in my calender....:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
The sedan will be done?

I'll be there. Maybe it's time to start a list of attendees.
no, the sedan is no where close. I'm trying to get the yellow hardtop running and driving by then.

I'm also working on my 72, and it should be running and driving next week sometime. so one way or the other, I should have two cars there.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I changed the title of the thread and some info so people would not get confused that this was just another "Cruise".

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Shoot if I can get my car to not over heat, you might just see a nor-cal nova show up! I could visit my mom while I am down.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking very forward to this, our annual group get-together!!!
Yeah cause now you get to really enjoy it like everyone else has for 3 years!:D I am gonna hit you up for some cool awards though.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shoot if I can get my car to not over heat, you might just see a nor-cal nova show up! I could visit my mom while I am down.

-Justin
Solution! - Drive at night!!:D:yes:

·
Registered
229 Posts
10 10 09 will be her birthdate then

10/10/09 is now the official 1st day da SoCalNova guys/gals being seing DaDeuces' II:yes:... I'm betting that Don Hampton from NoCal will be there with his deuce lookin to show us "a REAL BURNOUT!

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Ill try to make this one!! I hope to have my 307 built and running by then :devil:

·
0 Posts
10/10/09 is now the official 1st day da SoCalNova guys/gals being seing DaDeuces' II:yes:... I'm betting that Don Hampton from NoCal will be there with his deuce lookin to show us "a REAL BURNOUT!
Don's a nice guy. You shouldn't call him a "REAL BURNOUT" I'm sure he's smoked his share, but I wouldn't say he's a burnout:D

1 - 20 of 128 Posts