Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ryan is moving to Sacramento!:( He was going to sell his car but i wont let him!!!:no: He has decided to finish his UTI schooling at the Sacramento campus and the attend the Toyota program and do an internship with Toyota. He says then he'll probably sell his daily driver and get a bicycle and utilize public transportation (we'll see). He is quitting school down here and has to wait 6 weeks minimum to change campus and finish his last 2 classes and graduate up there. He says this will give him an opportunity to pick up more hours at Raging Waters and save money for Sacramento. It makes me sad but happy to see him taking the initiative to further his career and his willingness to sacrifice to get what he wants. He knows its going to be expensive and hopes to find a part time job up there to help out. With work being slow for me he knows he cant count on us to pay for anything but also knows we'll be there to pick him up if he falls!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Looks like you just got a Nova :D

I am glad to see him want to further is schooling. I hear that campus is a good one. Maybe we will see him on TV in a few years doing the motor challenge they do.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Sorry to hear that he's moving...I guess that means you'll have to be his permanent crew replacement at the races. But, it's cool that he's motivated and takes initiative. What part of Sac is the UTI campus located? The more important question is how is Kathy taking all of this news?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear that he's moving...I guess that means you'll have to be his permanent crew replacement at the races. But, it's cool that he's motivated and takes initiative. What part of Sac is the UTI campus located? The more important question is how is Kathy taking all of this news?
The campus is out by the Airport and the Arena. Kathy is like:(:(:( "My baby is leaving".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts