Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to Vince for the SoCal Nova jackets, he has gone above and beyond the call of duty in getting the jackets and coordinating the delivery. He has also gone out of his way to make sure everyone is happy, even helping members to exchange jackets to get the correct size (even though it was my own fault).
Once again Vince thank you.

Travis

P.S. I think we all owe you lunch. :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Hey Vince,

I'm from NorCal organizing the orders for the NorCal Nova jackets. You did a great job, along with those that helped you, in organizing the orders. Everyone there seems happy with the final product and I'm hoping we have the same outcome. I was flip-flopping back and forth with the SoCal order thread for tips. As you can see, us NorCal guys were really picky with every detail in regards to the jackets, designs, location of the embroidery... etc etc etc!!! :rolleyes:. What can I say. LOL. ...We're all excited though.

Hopefully we can all represent when we have a North-meets-South party!!!

Great job bud!!!

-Jay (IRIE)

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Thanks, Jay. The NorCal design is damn cool! You, me and Lyndon (65nova4door) will have to have a few beers and swap logo apparel stories at the North-South get -together. Yeah, the toughest part was initially keeping the stitch count under 30,000 to keep the jackets less than $65...the unexpected cost was that more than half of the jackets the SoCal guys ordered were the premium sizes - lots of big guys down here. :eek: I tell you, if it wasn't for the premium sizes, I could have got the price down to $60, or less.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Ditto!!!

Thanks Vince, and I should point out that your efforts while undergoing a job loss do ring dedication in our ears. What could you have done? For starters, someone unemployed would opt to search for a job while worrying about the worse case scenario, but not you! You made the time to handle this project as well as your other worries, so here I raise a glass of cold beer to you and your dedication. Any employer should be so lucky to have you working for them. Hear, Hear! And Cheers! Gulp, gulp, gulp....ahhhhh :cool:

GerryLP:cool:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks again Vincent....you did one hell of a job....awesome place by the way!!!

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Thanks, Jay. The NorCal design is damn cool! You, me and Lyndon (65nova4door) will have to have a few beers and swap logo apparel stories at the North-South get -together. Yeah, the toughest part was initially keeping the stitch count under 30,000 to keep the jackets less than $65...the unexpected cost was that more than half of the jackets the SoCal guys ordered were the premium sizes - lots of big guys down here. :eek: I tell you, if it wasn't for the premium sizes, I could have got the price down to $60, or less.
And us XXL guys would gladly pay more!! And are very gratefull for all your hard work Vince and Lyndon! I got a "Used to have a Nova story" the first day i wore it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts