Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Darnell for having a great BBQ. Thanks Joe for hooking up the t shirts and thanks to everyone else who helped make the BBQ a sucsess. It was really cool to put some faces with web site names. Can't wait till next year and I will have my car up and running unless 12/21/12 really does happen? I hope someone posts up a picture of those sausage that were left unattended on the bbq. It looked like a meteor landed on the bbq. RICK

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You did I think. Did you see those sausage? They looked like railroad spikes! RICK

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks Darnell!!! What a blast!!! I'm working on pictures right this moment!:devil:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thanks BIG D! and All my So Cal Nova Family! I had a great time! It was a nice day to hang out BBQ and cruise the Novas today!

Ivan :cool:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Great Meeting everyone and putting names with faces.

Thanks D for you and your womens hospitality.

Thanks Rick....you know why!!;)

David and D, I'll make jalapeno poppers for David & Melissa's housewarming!:yes:

John
YEAH RIGHT,
I'M STILLWAITIN' ON THE FIRST BATCH :doh:

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
glad everyone enjoyed themselves without me... i'd have probably got everyone upset flaunting my bitchen posts anyway. maybe if yer all good i'll let you be in the presence of my tail lights & roofline at the next gathering... :devil: :D

yo FTMB, didja pick up Philip & my tees? :pray: :D

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Looks like a great time! Too many post cars, but hey! :devil:

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
glad everyone enjoyed themselves without me... i'd have probably got everyone upset flaunting my bitchen posts anyway. maybe if yer all good i'll let you be in the presence of my tail lights & roofline at the next gathering... :devil: :D

yo FTMB, didja pick up Philip & my tees? :pray: :D
I picked up mine and Melissa's and Joe gave me these extra ones and said the guys never showed up for them so If I wanted them they are mine.

Would you and Philip like to buy some shirts from me? I think they are in your size... super old and super fat.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I GOT DAVES BACK ON THIS ONE !:yes:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Looks like a great time! Too many post cars, but hey! :devil:
To many post cars, your so funny. I think I counted 3 post cars, and the rest hard tops. I am starting to think the post car is more rare and more desirable than the hardtop. I think post cars are harder to come by, as hard tops are everywhere.:eek:

That was a blast thanks Big D for having us all there, and every one for contributing. I wish I got to meet everybody, but it was really fun. You all have some really nice novas.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts