Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go...

This is probably going to be a long a tedious journey... (Lots of rust)

I once owned a '67 Nova post side (first car).

I now purchased a '67 Hardtop to do what I really wanted to do when I couldnt afford it or have time to.

Enjoy...

Ooooh Multicolored

CURRENT...

Barrel of the GUN

WTF?

GoodBye

Guess What I drive normally....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm... Chori...

hiya Chori... Im planning a 383 and tko 500, Im not sure what to do about the rear (4 link, mono, nothing, etc...) and the front (cpp, heidts, TCI etc..) As for the look.. It will be a standard Gm white with semi-gloss black under and white exterior with standard bench interior..

I already have 4 wheel power disc brakes and replacement quarters and trunk....

Jason

·
Registered
931 Posts
ebay score??

Did u get this off ebay?? I saw this car on craigslist and ebay glad it found a good home!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This would be the one, The guy I bought it from is pretty close to where I live and the pricing on it wasnt horrible. Although the bondo and fiberglass I keep finding is pretty scary. Shouldnt matter much I have alot of fresh metal to go on it and a plasma cutter.

Also Im in the great debate on how to do the front suspension, cpp, cb etc... its all very confusing. I want a RP, I have a stock disc and spindle setup and i want a new column. Im unsure how to go about it without buying stuff that doesnt work together etc.. we shall see

Ill post some more pics, I have the engine/tranny out the front frame off and im trying to find a bead blaster shop to take it to..

jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts