Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a '63 Chevy Nova and I am looking for a recommendation for a mechaning in the Camden, Gloucester, or Western Burlington County areas to have the car brought back to riding condition.

Nova has 70K original miles and is in excellent condition. Unfortunately it has been sitting in a garage for at least 10 years without being started. I am going to do some of the things I am capable of doing (mostly basic maintenance - like fluid changes, etc.), but if it needs major work, I won't be able to do it.

My desires are to get the car looking like it was when it came off the show room floor, which shouldn't be too difficult, as long as nothing is too major from sitting for 10 years.

dagrx8

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the recommendation. I was hoping not to travel so far with the car. I have sent them an E-mail and said I was referred by you.

dagrx8

Fast4by said:
Try Jersey Muscle cars in Forked River.
They are a complete restoration shop from mechanicals to paint / body.
Tell them Steve @ HotRods by Steve sent you. Ask for Dean or Joe.

Check them out:
http://www.jerseymusclecars.com/

-STeve

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He has the Nova right now and is working on it. It looks like he should be done with the mechanicals pretty soon. Going to wait until the end of summer to do the paint. Thanks again for the referral. Once he's done - I'll post some pictures.

Dave

·
Banned
726 Posts
dagrx8 said:
He has the Nova right now and is working on it. It looks like he should be done with the mechanicals pretty soon. Going to wait until the end of summer to do the paint. Thanks again for the referral. Once he's done - I'll post some pictures.

Dave
Dave... I know, I saw it there this past weekend. Its in great shape. Dean was glad to get it. I am more than sure you will be very pleased with their work. I use them for all my paint work. They do an outstanding job!
Glad to hear you went with them.
-Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts