Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Pch south

great pics ,mark. what a bitchen day,until my car got hung up on the spikes leaving the parking lot .thanks to the guys lifting my front end as i creeped forward. no damage done.great day , great friends. lets do it again soon . aloha

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
great pics ,mark. what a bitchen day,until my car got hung up on the spikes leaving the parking lot .thanks to the guys lifting my front end as i creeped forward. no damage done.great day , great friends. lets do it again soon . aloha
Those spikes were nasty. I was afraid of the same thing....Yep Good Day:D See ya later:D

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
WOW what a beautiful day for a cruise huh??? whose 2nd gen blue nova with the black cowl hood? that baby sits right!!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Hey guys, Had a blast yesterday. Here are some shots taken by my friend Jim. He was the "crazy" guy in the blue '56!!!

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Nice pic's That was so cool. We had 27 Novas and a few non. The one that stood out for me was the Blue & Silver 35-36?? from Canada that hung out with us for the day:yes::D
That was so cool coming down Pch Two and Three lanes wide:cool: The speed limit was about 45-50 most of the way but we stayed about 5 mph under so we could all stay together and for are cool pic's like these:cool::D

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
UH OH ! Who had the jack out?:eek:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thanks to every one for helping me out

Joe thanks for setting this up and sharing your Biker Bar hang out with us. I want to know how the girls ended up at the Bar while the guys hung out by the cars waiting for the next group of Novas to show up.

I owe a big thanks of appreciation to everyone who hung out and waited for stupid me to take care of my flat in Dana Point, I should have known better to wait for the arm to cycle thru but the light was green. A special thanks for Jim for taking me to the tire place in his neck of the woods and the new member Jimmy? who loaned me the jack and Steve who loaned me the torque wrench and Freddie who scouted out the prompt to jack stands. Also thanks to the unknown who buffed out the marks off the roof of my car from that stupid arm.
I’m going to have to talk to Dale about getting a plasma cutter or something to take care of those spikes for us.
Overall we had a great time.

Chuck & Marilyn

·
Registered
807 Posts
Joe thanks for setting this up and sharing your Biker Bar hang out with us. I want to know how the girls ended up at the Bar while the guys hung out by the cars waiting for the next group of Novas to show up.

I owe a big thanks of appreciation to everyone who hung out and waited for stupid me to take care of my flat in Dana Point, I should have known better to wait for the arm to cycle thru but the light was green. A special thanks for Jim for taking me to the tire place in his neck of the woods and the new member Jimmy? who loaned me the jack and Steve who loaned me the torque wrench and Freddie who scouted out the prompt to jack stands. Also thanks to the unknown who buffed out the marks off the roof of my car from that stupid arm.
I’m going to have to talk to Dale about getting a plasma cutter or something to take care of those spikes for us.
Overall we had a great time.

Chuck & Marilyn
Hey Chuck I seen this guy at the post office helping people with flat tires, does he look familiar...... He might be learking around as a new member.... :eek:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
So cool, looked like a blast thanks for the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
PCH cruise

First off I would like to thank Mark for letting me catch a ride in his beautiful wagon! Had a blast with all the great people and cars that attended. Maybe next time I will have my wagon up and running for the next happening.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

Chuck & Marilyn
Hey Chuck & Marilyn, You guys are such good sports!! Glad you hung in there until "Cooks Corner". It was pretty hot back in the canyons, but I think shady Live Oak Canyon was worth it!! Hope everyone made it back home okay. I ended up taking my cousin all the way back to the Donut Shop and then took PCH south all the way to Crown Valley Parkway to get home. I can't get enough of that road!! I haven't heard too many complaints yet.

·
Registered
876 Posts
guys,
also had a great time cruising the coast.
My neighbors wife was kayaking in the harbor at the time we rolled through, and heard the rumble of all our cars echoing off the canyon walls. My son happened to hear all our cars coming down the bluffs and thought was pretty cool.
any way here are a few photo's.

didn't get any shots through the canyon or at cooks corner, but boy did that beer sure taste good!
Joe, great job as always.
jim

1 - 20 of 39 Posts