Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm moving to the Sacramento area specifically davis on august 7th to start school at wyotech and i was wondering if any fellow nova owners had good suggestions on how life is up there and any fun things to do up there.

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
it is HOT in davis but the nor-cal guys are always up to something, look at it this way you will be up here just in time for the mini-nats:D

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
The weather is colder in the winter and Hotter in the summer than So Cal. Davis has the university there also. So I am sure there are allot of parties to go to. Allot of YOUNG people live in that area.

Bryan

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
depending what ur into, Norcal should be able to cater to ur needs. im usually @ Sac Raceway once or twice a month in the summer & in Tahoe for winter. anyways, Welcome to Norcal..... what do ya like to do....????

LIL JOHN

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Oh yea lots of stuff to do in and around Davis. Vacaville and Fairfield have things goin on as well as in Sacramento.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
http://daviswiki.org/

That will show you alot about Davis and the surrounding areas. Davis is a college town, so it will be kind of dead for a couple of weeks until the students return. Davis is also a HUGE bicycle town, so if you have one, I would suggest bringing it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts