Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
i went to the 2009 and 2010 one :yes:..both were freaking awesome..you were at the 09 one John :yes:
For the past two years, Darnell's BBQ/picnic has been THEE SoCal Novas BBQ, and it has been a great success too....thank you Darnell for organizing it and seeing it through, plus big help with T-shirts and more from Joe as well! It was bigger this year with 37 Novas, so let's up it even more in 2013!!! RK

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For the past two years, Darnell's BBQ/picnic has been THEE SoCal Novas BBQ, and it has been a great success too....thank you Darnell for organizing it and seeing it through, plus big help with T-shirts and more from Joe as well! It was bigger this year with 37 Novas, so let's up it even more in 2013!!! RK
For sure!!! :thumbsup:

John

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THESE GET TOGETHERS ARE FAR IN BETWEEN, WE NEED MORE GET TOGETHERS, AND ONES THAT LAST MOST OF THE DAY! :yes:
I GOT SOME BIG PLANS FOR THE 2013 BBQ:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
As soon as I can afford Chad's wagoooon, we should also plan a overnighter up the coast, Santa Barbara, Ojai, Vancouver......:)
SOUNDS GOOD DALE, WHEN YA GETTIN' THE WAGOOOON? :confused:

M

·
0 Posts
I love any event that comes up and want to be involved! And I do plan to have a house warming/BBQ at my place. Give us time to get settled.:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts