Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
About 8 months ago I picked up a 63 with an LS swapped into it. Been busy cleaning it up, and fixing a lot of what had and had not been done to it.
Anyways, here are some pics and info on it.
LS1 out of a 2002 Camaro, ported and polished 241 heads, mildish cam, some other basic motor work. Somewhere around 450hp.
New 700r4, brand new Quick Performance Ford 9 inch, 3.50 gears, built to handle around 600hp.
Interior got a 80 percent make over, new carpet, dash paint, door panels, Dakota digital gauges, dynamat, few other little things.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,012 Posts
Well hidden, and there isn't much to give away the hotrod underneath. Beautiful car, too, and done without losing much of the original flavor in appearance, something I admire a lot. Start to look at the fit and finish inside and out, and suspect the drivetrain was done with the same care, too. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,849 Posts
" Newhall " . . . . . . Very Nice 63 , that you have . . . . . .

and , Welcome to SNS .

spell that ..................................... "sleeper city " ............ & very cool ............... (y)

. . . . later , jim

·
13,991 Posts
Great car! Love that gauge cluster.

Bob

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,603 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. That's a pretty cool... and very inconspicuous looking 63.
I'm sure you surprise a lot of folks with the car's performance!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome. Good looking car inside and out. When I was a kid they would have Easter egg hunts. Mama said try to find the Golden Egg. I think You found it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts