Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--STEVE'S NOVA SITE SPECIAL--

For a limited time new 1965 reproduction grill emblems $65 SHIPPED in the USA. This is the long-awaited and sorely needed grill emblem that just came on the market. You can finally fill those two holes on the front of your grill :D

PM me if interested.

Payment by PayPal preferred, but can accept cards or money orders. Emblem will be shipped via USPS class of my choice. Expedited shipping available at your expense.

Outside the US? Contact me and we will figure something out.

--FINE PRINT--
To qualify for this sale you must be a registered SNS member who has the following:
  1. Been a member longer than six calendar months.
  2. More than 5 posts.
  3. Is in good standing.
Limit 2 emblems per person. This sale is not applicable outside the Steve's Nova Site community. Sale is valid for the month of August or until I run out of stock, whichever occurs first. I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any transactions at my own discretion.

If you post or discuss purchasing this or any other item in this private forum from another vendor I will delete your post. Summit does not need your help with advertising.

Reactions: Pmotion

·
Registered
938 Posts

For a limited time new 1965 reproduction grill emblems $65 SHIPPED in the USA. This is the long-awaited and sorely needed grill emblem that just came on the market. You can finally fill those two holes on the front of your grill :D

PM me if interested.

Payment by PayPal preferred, but can accept cards or money orders. Emblem will be shipped via USPS class of my choice. Expedited shipping available at your expense.

--FINE PRINT--
To qualify for this sale you must be a registered SNS member who has the following:
  2. More than 5 posts.
  3. Is in good standing.
Limit 2 emblems per person. This sale is not applicable outside the Steve's Nova Site community. Sale is valid for the month of August or until I run out of stock, whichever occurs first. I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any transactions at my own discretion.

If you post or discuss purchasing this or any other item in this private forum from another vendor I will delete your post. Summit does not need your help with advertising.

View attachment 408427
Is this piece you are selling made in the USA?

·
Vendor
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are not marked country of origin, but I highly doubt they were made in the US.

·
Registered
65 Super Sport
286 Posts

PM me if interested.

--FINE PRINT--
  2. More than 5 posts.
  3. Is in good standing.

View attachment 408427
I want one . Let me know how to proceed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts