Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
i was wondering where the donate tab went but i hope the site doesn't change or anything in a major way cause with out this site ill never know jack about nova's or anything so this site is a big part of my life right now i use it all the time to ask for help and get helped :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Man this is weird Team Nova did that exact samething..wonder if they will combine the two...hmmm

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
I just posted a new thread on Site News and Help. I'm starting to see ads and different sorts of pop-ups on threads. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with things to expect with the new ownership deal. Not sure how I feel about this :confused:

I'm REALLY hoping that the changes made moving forward are for the better.

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
i have yet to see an ad, the admin put it only pops up for the guest and not the users, then again i have on auto login so ill never see one :no:. i really hope the site doesn't change big time :pray:

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
yea i noticed ad's in some parts as well...i'm with you guys im concerned about whats going to happen form here on out with pop ups and ad banners and things of that sort.

Hopefully things will stay relatively the same.

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
yea i noticed ad's in some parts as well...i'm with you guys im concerned about whats going to happen form here on out with pop ups and ad banners and things of that sort.

Hopefully things will stay relatively the same.
ya, ive seen other forums that are owned by company's rather then privately and man they are messes the ads are smashed all over and it just plan sucks ***** Sns is so clean no mess or anything the layout is very clean and organized :yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts