Chevy Nova Forum banner

snow

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Redrider66SS 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Holy Moly!! That's a couple of winters worth of snow.

Cold air from the northeast is forecast to pour out the mountain passes into SW B.C. this weekend. I know this is nothing like you guys are having, but -7C is really cold here. On the plus side, it's only supposed to last a few days until the next band of mild weather comes in off the Pacific.

Bob

#5 ·
We are getting a good storm tonight in Montreal Ottawa region 30-40 Cm só should make for a fun day tomorrow I actually pulled out my car yesterday as it was pretty sunny and let it run for a while but back inside she goes as this winter seems like it going to drag on for quite some time yet and it’s been cold maybe -20s but nothing compared to out west I hear it’s terribly cold out Winnipeg and Saskatchewan way like -40s

#8 ·
Ya we got a good dump of snow I think 42 Cm total and the snowbanks are so high it’s hard to see around corners etc now so kinda dangerous actually oh well eventually spring might come lol but at least we are used to it not like the people in Hawaii they got snow I said wow crazy weather

#10 ·
wooow that's a lot of snow on that garage roof. i would hope those roof trusses are 16'' centers. a weatherman here did the math of the sq. footage of a house, depth of snow on the roof with the density of the snow an it was amazing how much weight was on the roof. spring will come some time for us.

#11 ·
I remember my 4 years serving in the Air Force in the mid 60's while stationed in the UP of Michigan, near Marquette.

The snow would get so high, that we would put a flag on our CB antenna's so others could see us over the snow drifts.

Here in central Arkansas, we get some freezing weather, but rarely get heavy snow accumulations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.