Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of my friends get together in the spring and summer and have a cruise in get together at snow white drive in on yosemite blv in modesto ca, its going to be sat nights around 6:00 ish. Great people and some cool cars. Plus an awsome knock out burger! This sat we wil be there, so come on buy and say hi!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe we can get some norcal peeps up there some saturday night huh josh?
all is welcome there. Big mike, ricky boby, darren, me and a few more guys will have there cars out. If you want to make the truck come on buy.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well for the first one of the summer we had a good turn out. about 13 car/trucks showed up and hung out for a couple of hours and shot the ****! 4 novas were there including mine, a good time. another get together in two weeks if anyone wants to come out and bs about cars your more than welcome. good burgers too!

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
well for the first one of the summer we had a good turn out. about 13 car/trucks showed up and hung out for a couple of hours and shot the ****! 4 novas were there including mine, a good time. another get together in two weeks if anyone wants to come out and bs about cars your more than welcome. good burgers too!
Hey Josh, I might be able to make it out to the next one with a couple of friends from tracy, keep me posted!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts