1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
snolan - 2 year build 98% done!!!! Time to ENJOY

Year: 1966

Model: Chevy II Hdtp

Engine: GM Crate LS2 / S&P *** kit and fuel system, Ricks Hot-Rod Stainless fuel tank

Body/Exterior: Black Pearl (Acura color)

Front End: TCI Coil Over show version

Brakes: Front Wilwood Six Piston 13'' rotor / Rear Wilwood 4 piston 12'' rotor

Transmission: GM 4L60E & controller by Speartech

Rear End: TCI 4 link polished Stainless bars Ford 9'' 3.91 gears

Exhaust: S&S / TCI LS headers Mangaflow mufflers

Wheels/Tires: 17 '' Intro Ram with Satin Suedes / Nitto rubber

Interior: 67 SS black, console - Covan dash with Autometer gauges ultralight II led back lit

Electrical: Amercican Auto Wire Custom with LS engine mods / Engine Management Speartech LS harness and computers

Accessories/Options: Power Rack / Custom radiator dual fans

Sound system: Dual, Ipod, HD-radio , bluetooh Kicker 6.5 speakers

Additional Comments: Thanks to cdan66 & the people other people that helped out. Second weekend of driving with only 30 miles on her.

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
Looks even better in person.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Car look awesome, hope mine turns out half as good. I appreciate your help on the wheels. I put my order in last week, had to wait for the cdn dollar to get better, went with the vistas in the same sizes as you. I think yours are the Rams though aren't they? I found a guy who is willing to tackle my exhaust, it's going over the rear one way or the other. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
BEE U TA FULL , Nice job Steve and as mrtimstick said it's better in person glad to be close enough to view in person .NPHNP :yes::yes::yes: Can't wait to go on a road test ,dibs on shotgun !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Nice looking ride man!!! Where does your exhaust end with the TCI 4 link?

By the way, you stole my idea for a license plate!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Road Trip

Tom (Cdan66) i would like to do a run out to the house in the next couple weeks as of tomorow i am off the next two weeks ....every trip gets a little longer.

I will give you a call!!!!

Thanks, for all the comments !!!!

""Numbersguy""
I was wrong the wheels are "Ram with Satin Suede" spent way to much money the last couple years.

Steve

1 - 20 of 25 Posts