Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a Snokes bar for my convertible. Everyone seems to like the results. I tried to PM Teddisnokes but have not received a response. Hope he is still active here. Found a similar or same unit at Stokers Hot Rod but would rather buy from our guys. Anyone purchased one lately.

bg

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
I'm looking to purchase a Snokes bar for my convertible. Everyone seems to like the results. I tried to PM Teddisnokes but have not received a response. Hope he is still active here. Found a similar or same unit at Stokers Hot Rod but would rather buy from our guys. Anyone purchased one lately.

bg

I will send Dale Snoke a message to check out this thread for you

·
Registered
3,814 Posts

bg
I just talked to Dale Snokes and he said he makes the bars and Stokers sells them. So just get it from Stokers Hot Rod Shop. It is Dale's Bar. Also Stokers are or were members on here also
Dale would have replied , but says he can't log in on here for some reason

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Dale hasn’t been an active member on here in years but the bar is his.. You can find him active on the HAMB and the Facebook SoCal Nova’s page regularly..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Good info. Ordered today.Wanted to make sure I was getting the real thing and supporting the guy who had the vision. Hope I have the same results as others

bg

·
Registered
3 Posts

bg
hey im in the same boat as you rn, how did they workout for you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts