Chevy Nova Forum banner

Snokes bar for first gen Chevy II

4K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  Nova Thug 
#1 ·
just wondering if anyone has a snokes bar for a first gen chevy II with a stock front end that they have taken off or upgraded front clips and would be willing to sell. I’m looking to purchase one. TIA

#28 ·
Well, I would be in if someone wants to start making something similar again. I actually called him a few months at his shop and they have not been made for years and the 200+ ones that were made out there are it from him. So I guess Captain Jeff.... when does production start?

#30 ·
If somebody has an example they could provide I’d be interested in making something. Have full machine shop capabilities and these are fun little side projects! Just don’t want to step on any toes and copy an original if they are still making them or have plans to produce them in the future.

#31 ·
I guess to follow up, when I spoke with Mr. Snokes he advised me he would not be creating anymore of these and the reason is he sold the tooling and bender that supported other parts and pieces he made as well. I'm fairly confident that the gates are open for these to be remade as long as someone researched there are no pending patents or just made them slightly different enough to avoid any legal risks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.