Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone has a snokes bar for a first gen chevy II with a stock front end that they have taken off or upgraded front clips and would be willing to sell. I’m looking to purchase one. TIA

· Premium Member
362 Posts

· Registered
1,484 Posts
It’s made and was sold by a guy to tighten up the front ends but he hasn’t built any for awhile
I see now. I've seen something similar on mustangs, but this is first for me. Looks like it would be very easy to get a piece of chrome moly stock and bend your own and drill and tap ends for rod end bearing adjuster with jamb nuts. Thanks for sharing.

· Registered
1,236 Posts
I actually do have one hanging in the garage, not sure I want to deal with trying to ship it though.
I ship long, narrow and very expensive items frequently. Concrete form SonoTube cardboard tubes work great. Cut 1” thick wood circles the ID size of the tube for end caps and use deck screws to hold them in.

· Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Talked to Dale the other day and told him that there's a demand, at least for a short run of them, here on SNS. Wonder if there's enough interest to make another short run, or if it's just here and there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts