Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was leaving work today and i work at a chrysler dealer as a technican. on my way home a customer got next to me at light with his SRT8 magnum and wanted to race so i did. I beat him good he was maybe 5 feet behind my bumper but it was a good race. we both had big smiles after.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
"Pull it over Pal... gonna have ta write ya up fer that !!!"

carefull of that on the street ;) get's a guy in trouble ;)

welcome to the Site :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are cracking down on street racing here in Ontario too, I am usualy a good boy but it was oh so hard with that car next too me at the light. I had to here all the mopar guys at work tell me how a srt8 would blow me away not anymore hehe.

·
Registered
92 Posts
curious of time estimate of srt

i have a guy with a srt that wants to race, he has a stage two turbo, and i know hes runnin nos, just dont know how much, will guess probably a 100 shot. meancaso, u got a guess since your the tech. on these things?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the SRT8 is a N/A hemi with 425 hp and it comes in the charger , 300 and magnum no turbo from the factory so if its a srt8 with a turbo and nos look out. The srt4 neon has a turbo from the factory the fastest i seen one run at the track was 12.6 and it has a stage 3 setup. the charger srt8 is around 12.9 stock the 300 13.0 flat and magnum is 13.2 or so i think.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
sounds like hes talkin about the srt4...i have seen mild built ones run 12.2x at the track..they are sweet little rides man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts