Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slow progress, but progress it is. With pics.

I have updated my pics. in my Webshot sig.

I am in the process of installing NOS GM quarters, Goodmark drop offs, outer wheel houses and tail panel. Good to see some progress starting to take place.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
looking great! Looks like ya got yer work cut out for ya, but ya also got a great start. Im really liking the torq thrusts too. You gonna do a mini tub too?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess you could call it a mini tub. The back half will be all round tube with a triangulated four link. I will only use the outer lip of the new outer wheel houses and a few inches up from the lip. We will be fabing new inter and outer wheel houses. The new wheel houses will look very close to factory stock. I now have a temporary 4 bar bracing set up tying the rockers and front to rear sub frames together.

2x2 frame rails will connect to the front sub frame and follow back to the four link cross over rail. It will be a full frame set up when finished. I hope to have the quarter and tail panel test fitted this weekend. I will take some new pics. the weekend.

I like the Torque Thrust D's. I like the old school hot rod look with new power and suspension.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have the tail panel, quarter and door mocked up. I will test fit the fenders and hood this week. Then it will be time to fit the quarter, tail panel and trunk drop offs. This is when the project slows. The quarter and door lines will take some time to fit. I have new pics. in my sig. I will update pics. new weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts