Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys, are any of you from the Flint area going to the Sloan Auto Show on June 23-25th 2006. It's 8am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday. A cruise on Friday @ 7pm in Flushing,MI. If you are let me and maybe I'll see you there. Anyone looking for more info. call 810-237-3450 or go to www.sloanmuseum.com
I'll be there the 24th & 25th for the carshow. I'll be the one with the Yellow 72 BBC Nova. Later.:D

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Sloan

I plan on being there at least one day. I grew up in Flint so I like to attend and some of my relatives come out to share part of the day.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey are there any other Nova guys going to be at the Sloan carshow? If you are let us know. This way we could get to meet one other. Later.:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Gary, I saw your nova. It looks awesome! I also saw your dads, which also looks awesome. Are you going to be out there on Sunday? I'll be back out there. If your there I'll look for you by your car or your dads. Later.

Steve

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Sloan Show

I got there about 11:00am and stayed until 3:00pm. I saw a yellow 3rd gen and went back several times but no one there. I guess I missed anyone else that was there. I will be back tomorrow in my tangerine 63 Acadian Beaumont Sport Deluxe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts