Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've talked about it- and it won't fall through the cracks. I want to try to throw our So Cal Nova group a get-together. It's going to be either the first or second weekend in Sept. Hopefully- this will be enough of a heads-up so that all who can attend can mark the calender. I'm hoping that everyone who has a car can drive it. Then after later in the evening, we can try and hit a cruise night, or just have our own cruise. I'd ask that you guys let me know in the next couple weeks so I can get a head count. I'm going to line up a well- known mobile taco grill that makes killer food to show up and maybe we'll get some well known and historic Novas to make it too. Thanks and I hope all can attend. Dale

·
Registered
450 Posts
Count me in for 2 spaces and my share of overhead.

I just hope it's not on 9/3, that's my son's birthday.

Mark

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i'd like to attend !!! :D

maybe it'll be during the time Jonesy and Tania are out from Minnesota on vacation... i ferget the dates but we'll be between Vegas and the D-shop during September... be cool if Jeff & Tania could attend.

i'd be happy to contribute to the fund also Dale.

the Rotten one :D

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Just a little too early, we're plannin on bieng out on Sept 22-23 sorry we'll have to miss it!:(

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Keep us informed. So far this year I haven't had time to attend any get-togethers or car shows of any kind. September might just work for me.

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Dale, if it's the first or second weekend, count Suzy and I in. I'm sure my dad would like to attend to if you don't mind. Let me know if I can be of any help. Maybe I can get one of the Super Chevy editors to come and take some pics.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i know i'm the new kid on the board but this would be fun to attend. hopefully the wagon (and our bank account) will be feeling better by September.

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
DriveWFO said:
Can I conference in via webcam? :D
Won't the horse get tired??? I know how them Amish webcams work!!

Randy (better be the fastest webcam horse too!!):D

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
72GreenRally said:
Won't the horse get tired??? I know how them Amish webcams work!!

Randy (better be the fastest webcam horse too!!):D
No horses involved here...we're allowed to run gas-powered generators.

(How do you think I'm online right now?) ;)

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
DriveWFO said:
No horses involved here...we're allowed to run gas-powered generators.

(How do you think I'm online right now?) ;)

Randy (you work your wife too hard!!):D :D

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Well, I don't know Dale---that 6 or 7 blocks between my house and yours could be kinda tough! I'll try, but after I get the bottle re-filled, I might not have an engine!!

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We'll let you through since you are a nice guy! Looks like I'm going for the first Sat. in Sept. That'll work for 'Cage ??? You had that Sunday booked up, right? We'll try and get Augie to bring his injected altered out. Maybe the Wilshire Shaker can be towed in on it's hind quarters since it donated it's front end to (GULP !) The Fairmont Funny !!!! I looked into having it at a local public park, but that won't fly with beverages and the local law, so it'll be at the spread. Got a nice, quiet street (not for long) and good neighbors as long as no-one leaves black stripes down the middle. There's a big school parking lot around the corner- never know who might show up from the mag's to get a group shot of hot srteet iron. Either way, I'll tell about 60 or so heads at seven tacos apiece (King Taco is good ---- these guys I'm trying to line up pull off major authentica) and we'll have a blast. Dave- your dad is always welcome, you know that!!!

1 - 20 of 244 Posts