Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
13,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Looks pretty awesome Bob. Agree with you about a car at $30K, reserve not met, not having more, better pictures. Photos can make a car look much better than it is. May not be the case here. When I bought mine, from CraigsList, I talked to the guy first. He e-mailed me dozens of hi-rez pics. Some were even close ups of anything he thought was a flaw. And I didn't pay near half of what that car is at.

·
13,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks pretty awesome Bob. Agree with you about a car at $30K, reserve not met, not having more, better pictures. Photos can make a car look much better than it is. May not be the case here. When I bought mine, from CraigsList, I talked to the guy first. He e-mailed me dozens of hi-rez pics. Some were even close ups of anything he thought was a flaw. And I didn't pay near half of what that car is at.
I bought my L79 sight unseen, too, although I really promote not doing that:rolleyes:. The car was advertised in Nova Times, which was a positive indicator right off the bat. The first thing I got from the seller was the name of the guy who restored the car. When that all checked out I also got dozens of pictures, many of areas I asked to see. By then, I knew I was dealing with a reputable seller and the pics proved the car was everything he said it was....a Canadian built, fully documented from new, restored as original L79 Nova SS. I didn't pay much more for it than where the bidding sits for this Ebay car, but that was in the late 90's:rolleyes:.

Bob

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
It is a nice car,but I agree more pics & details are needed for a $30,000 + car. More pics may be available from the seller if asked. Also, the blue radiator support shining through the grille looks tacky. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I HOPE HE GETS IT, WE NEED THE 2ND GEN VALUE TO INCREASE! :cool:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yeah, its pretty, but WHY do people paint the radiator/core support body color...I do not like seeing color thru the grille (steps off soapbox)\\Ooops, just saw 66marinabluess post above
X2

·
13,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The auction ended at $30,600. Didn't meet reserve.

B.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts