Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for someone who might have a 250 six in a 68 Nova that has power steering. I need to see how the brackets mount.

·
Premium Member
11,467 Posts
Pick up a 1968 assembly manual. Should show you everything. It's a cool reference to have, anyway.;)

Dan (has one for both of his cars):)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Need picture of 3rd gen engine bay with Six

Hey Curt could you post a picture of your 3rd Gen engine bay with the six? I would especially like to see the clearence area on the drivers side with the intake and exhaust.

Part of my Turbo research,

Thanks

James

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fredsgarage.tv said:
Hey Curt could you post a picture of your 3rd Gen engine bay with the six? I would especially like to see the clearence area on the drivers side with the intake and exhaust.

Part of my Turbo research,

Thanks

James
James,
I am afraid I won't be much help in this regard. I have a Chevy truck, and am looking to use the p.s brackets from a 68 Nova on the truck. I have a lot of info. on 250's, but my engine bay would be slightly different. I had a 230 in the truck with dual 1bbls, headers and lots of chrome at one time. I went to a 390 cfm 4 bbl. after that, before deciding to build the truck as close to original as possible, while still being able to drive it. That's the reason for the power steering. I've rebuilt the original 250.

The truck was my grandpas. I badly want a 67 Nova, but my wife says not till the garage is clear of truck parts!:cool:

My grandpas name was Curt, so we call the truck Curt.

Thaks for your interest...I'll lbe following your work on the turbo closely.

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts