Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sat I stopped by GM sports Salvage in San Jose CA to see what they had in inventory, To my surprise they had 2 67 4 doors in original paint !
both front ends were already sold however there was still a lot of misc parts I saw kick panels fawn. two complete PS units in trunk one clean serviceable no leaks , all 4 doors with rust free and glass , both original trunk lids , rear bumpers and tail panels in nice shape, in the inventory 1 pair 67 hardtop doors original paint no rust one had damage scrape from moving in shop, heaters controls ect

I took pictures with smart phone I can send them from phone if you want to post up pictures.

Here is a link to the Web Site:http://gmsportssalvage.com/?q=node/57

ask for Steve Natale and make sure you tell him Novajoe sent you

BTW as I was leaving a 63 moredoor complete showed up 5 lug in black primmer....

I can send pictures from phone to you maybe someone can post as I cannot host from Phone..

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Jose, cool car finds. I have use GM salvage a few times . Not cheap but hey if you need parts right?

For picture hosting
I have added the Photobucket app to my iPhone. It lets me access my pb account and post to Steve's site all from my phone .

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
8,013 Posts

I want this ^ ^ ^ '74 GTO. :yes:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,876 Posts
:rotfl: :stir:

way to go Joe ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Cant tell for sure but those bumpers could be old Camaro? Trade bait..

Looks like a good opportunity for a bunch of parts in one spot..time is money. :yes:

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
WHOA......
SLOW DOWN WAGON WRANGLER! CALI MEMBERS GET 1ST DIBS!
:cool:
Big D arnt you in SoCal about 6 hours away :poke::D
:rotfl: :stir:

way to go Joe ! :thumbsup:
HE'S IN NEW YORK! HE'LL HAVE TO WAIT HIS TURN!
TAKE A NUMBER PANDA! :D

Yeah but I'm 20 minutes away. :D
Wait a minute.... Wait just one minute bucko's!!!! :slap:

You guys are self-professed Chevy guys! :yes:

I, on the other hand, am a hardcore Pontiac guy! :yes:

Who else but me would be a better fit! :thumbsup:

Unless you guys want to come on over to the darker, better side. :devil: :yes: :devil: :yes: :devil:

·
Registered
649 Posts
you left-coasters got it good with your rust-free SALVAGE cars. unreal to see something that looks that good in the boneyard! those side cowl panels look factory fresh. my word... <<jealous

-rusty

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Now, maybe I'm missing something here, but why are these not being sold as a complete car? I don't know much about salvage title, but I'd take one of those 67 4 doors in a skinny minute if the price was right, but they list them as for parts only?

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Steve , who runs the place buys these at auctions GM's camaro, chevelle. impalla, firebird, Buick, Pontiac, Corvettes GM cars late and early sells LS-1's and such.
He does sell complete cars but this is a business and he can make more in parts than as a whole and rust free parts sell the one 4dr had the whole dash forward get sold. He does price the rust free premium , ya get a little break when you drop my name !:D

I refer lots people to them and they return the favor ....

That 4dr black car was on Craigslist for two months for $2000-2400

engine runs like crap guy towed it in and sold it for $800 to them Its going for parts from what I heard.....WEST COAST !!!!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
Wait a minute.... Wait just one minute bucko's!!!! :slap:

You guys are self-professed Chevy guys! :yes:

I, on the other hand, am a hardcore Pontiac guy! :yes:

Who else but me would be a better fit! :thumbsup:

Unless you guys want to come on over to the darker, better side. :devil: :yes: :devil: :yes: :devil:
IN THAT CASE YOU AND STEVE CAN GO AT IT WITH IT!:turn: CAN'T DO IT! :no:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts