Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not having any luck finding a replacement vent for the shoulder panel. Anyone know were I can pick one up. I think the proper name for it is Shroud side duct panel air outlet assembly.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for the vent that goes in the hole in the panel in the pic I posted. I'm not having any luck finding it. I'm hoping someone has a link or maybe has one for sale.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not looking for the shoulder panel. I am looking for the vent that goes in the hole in the shoulder panel. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know it was one of two of my grandchildren. Probably both. Each blames the other. I should not have left the garage unlocked and am actually relieved they didn't get hurt while they were in there. It's really gonna suck if it's a part that's impossible to find.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure if they are different. I need the one on the right side if they are different. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
I think you should be able to get them from other cars as well. Probably all the same. My mother’s 63 Corvair has those vent door assemblies as well. The 65 Nova went to a full plastic kick panel cover with the vent assembly all molded into it. But the earlier cars are like the one you pictured.. There are replacement parts available to rebuild them..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts