Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
So I know that I am opening myself up to being picked on....but doesn't that price seem a bit high for the fact that it is a 63? I know that it is an original SS but it has the straight six and is all stock. Beautiful car though. Glad stuff like this still exists. :yes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
So I know that I am opening myself up to being picked on....but doesn't that price seem a bit high for the fact that it is a 63? I know that it is an original SS but it has the straight six and is all stock. Beautiful car though. Glad stuff like this still exists. :yes:
I agree with ya but you have to remember... It's worth what someone is willing to pay.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good point Steve. Now that I can understand. There is always somebody out there will to pay no matter the price. I wouldn't spend that kind of money because personally, I'd rather build it myself. But....it would be great to have in a collection. Maybe someday when I win the Lotto. :turn:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Good point Steve. Now that I can understand. There is always somebody out there will to pay no matter the price. I wouldn't spend that kind of money because personally, I'd rather build it myself. But....it would be great to have in a collection. Maybe someday when I win the Lotto. :turn:
What's this lotto thing and how do you win :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts