Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1968 Chevy ll/Nova
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone with a 3rd gen (68 to be specific) have tail pipes after using a POL shock relocation kit. Whether they are straight out the back or dumped behind the rear wheels, it doesn’t matter. I just wanna know if I can still have tail pipes with the kit. Please post pics too if you have them.

Juan

·
Registered
1968 Chevy ll/Nova
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just posted pretty much the same question...oops, I searched after the question. We'll see if anyone has any input.
I thought I’d get a few replies and perhaps a pic or 2. My motor is getting rebuilt as we speak. This spring it will be thrown back into the car. My shop that also builds custom exhausts, said they can definitely fab up some tail pipes. I’ll post some pics here when I get it back if you’d like.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yeah thanks. I'm gonna try and get under the car today and take a look to see if the shocks will clear the tail pipes with the shock relocator. I hope so..if not, oh well. It took me several weeks to get into the exhaust guy for a system, (900 bucks), I don't want to spend more on it...if I can help it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts