Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, kind of new here...was wondering if any body had some experience installing a Remote Door Latch Release Kit? Putting a VIA Model 80158-35DP in a 1964 Nova.. The instructions that came with it are...well to say the least LACKING in a lot of areas....Any help would be welcome as I really don't know where to start??

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the site:waving:

I havent seen a thread of it yet, but hey, I can be wrong...:rolleyes:

They will probably have a few members that may be more knowledgeable in that area...:yes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site:waving:

I havent seen a thread of it yet, but hey, I can be wrong...:rolleyes:

They will probably have a few members that may be more knowledgeable in that area...:yes:
Hey thanks for the welcome...Have been on the site before, just never posted...a lot, a real lot of good info here when I was doing my 67, saved me a lot of time, and money by using this fourm.... Great bunch of guys and gals :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have shaved door handles on my 68. If you want to know where to start, I would look first at mounting the solinoids to pull on the latch mechanism. Second I would wire it.
It would help if you posted a picture of what the kit looks like. On my car it just used some Ford power door lock motors to pull the latch, I did not buy a kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts