Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this ad in the mail yesterday, and thought it was a good deal. :yes:

http://big5sportinggoods.shoplocal....503823&rapid=0&listingid=-2089700382&offerid=

i've been wanting an "ez-up" for a long time now, and cant beat this price. they also have ez-up's for 79.99, 89.99.

what do you guys think? good deal? i dont know the quality of it and will go and check it out, but thats the best price ive seen from checking a lot of stores... :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
For some reason there's no picture. The actually EZ-ups are the ones to buy. I know they're more money, but all the knock off's I've delt with flat out suck.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
undercvrSS;1099478 The actually EZ-ups are the ones to buy. I know they're more money said:
thats what i thought.... which is why i want to go take a look..... is $79.99 still a good deal for an "ez-up"?
the brand on sale for $65 is Shade Tech.
did the link not go thru? (i clicked on it afterward and it worked on my end)

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
thats what i thought.... which is why i want to go take a look..... is $79.99 still a good deal for an "ez-up"?
the brand on sale for $65 is Shade Tech.
did the link not go thru? (i clicked on it afterward and it worked on my end)
the link worked, but there was no pic. what EZ-up did you find for $79? I don't like the ones with the plastic rods for the dome. ours is all aluminum framing, and works great. It lasts forever too. ours is probably 15 years old.

the other ones tend to break.

these are the good ones

http://www.ezup.com/products/pro/eclipse2.shtml

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in the same ad from Big 5
ive looked in a lot of places and ez-up's were always over $100+
i haven't stoped by to look at them yet, but going off of there website/ad they look like they have the aluminum frame. unless the picture is a "bate and switch" to get you in the door, thanks for the heads up...
(just go to big 5 .com and type in your zip code, then search for shade tech and ez-up, you should find the add)

THE SALE PRICES ARE ONLY GOOD THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I bought an EZ UP (12 X 12) last year on sale for 79.95 normally 129.95 from BIG 5.

There are out there, just keep looking. The money spent for the off brand can go towards buying the EZ UP brand and you will have it for ever.

Like undercvrSS said, go for the "good stuff".

Bryan

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I bought a QUICK SHADE from big 5 a couple of years ago for $99.00 on sale and it is a very nice piece. The one thing I would suggest is buying the 10x10 that acctualy puts out 100 square feet of shade instead of the one that puts out 64 square feet of shade. They are both advertised as 10x10 so be careful on this, you will be much happier with the 100 sqft one!:yes:

·
Registered
247 Posts
:bored:ive had bad luck with the other brand too..ez up is way to go and it outlasted all my other off brand ones i bought

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
well gues what guys i bought the " other brand " style ez ups they work for me will see what happens i bought them for cheap shade is shade i dont care the name so long as ive got shade :yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts